We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal data that you provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this policy. Please read this privacy statement carefully together with our website terms and conditions.
We may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This privacy statement was last updated on 15 August 2016.
What we collect
We may collect:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site which may include: name, job title, contact information including email address and demographic information such as postcodes; and
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
• for internal record keeping;
• to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
• to send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
• to ensure that content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your information:
• in the event that our business or assets are merged with or sold to a third party in which case we may disclose your personal data to the merger partner or buyer of our business or assets;
• as required by applicable law or if we are ordered to do so by a court or other similar body;
• to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our clients or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use leading technologies to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information.